A most beautiful setting for your Beachside Holiday...
Port Stephens is the Blue Water Paradise of New South Wales mid-north coast. Just a 2.5 hour drive north of Sydney via the Newcastle M1 Motorway (formerly the F3 Freeway) will put you into the heart of Port Stephens, a holiday playground with something to offer everyone.
A coach service departs Eddy Ave, Central Station Sydney daily at 2.00pm for Port Stephens. This departs Port Stephens for Sydney at 9.00am daily. Look up the time table for Port Stephens Coaches.
Need directions to Port Stephens? Simply put in you leaving destination and your arrival destination and it will give you step by step instructions on how to get here.
Once you get to Port Stephens:
- Continue straight along Nelson Bay Road past Bobs Farm & Anna Bay until you reach Nelson Bay.
- Turn left at the1st roundabout at Church & Stockton Street.
- Continue along Church Street and turn right at the next roundabout into Government Road - this road then becomes Victoria Parade.
- Continue along past the Marina and Tourist Information Centre, straight ahead through the roundabout and follow the road around past Wests Nelson Bay which is on your left.
- Go straight through the next roundabout and continue along Shoal Bay Road for a few more minutes, you will see Shoal Bay Holiday Park on your right hand side.
220 kilometres, 2.5 hours drive north from Sydney via the M1 Motorway (formerly the F3 Freeway).
50 kilometres, 45 minutes drive north from Newcastle.
Flights are available daily to Newcastle Airport, Williamtown (25 minutes drive to Port Stephens) from Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney, Coolangatta, NSW North Coast (Taree, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour). Newcastle Airport flight schedule.
Available from Newcastle Airport and Nelson Bay. See Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Thrifty
Trains are available to Newcastle Station. Buses connect with the trains for transfers to Port Stephens. Train timetables.